Affordable HVAC Maintenance Plans for Apopka, Mount Dora, Winter Garden, Altamonte Springs, FL & More
The time to think about HVAC maintenance isn’t when your furnace or air conditioner has a breakdown. Unfortunately, that moment is too late for a homeowner to realize the value of taking regular care of heating and cooling equipment. Complete Air Solutions provides the maintenance services that your equipment needs to function at its best all year long.
Why HVAC Maintenance Makes Sense
Avoiding a major malfunction during a heatwave or when temperatures dip is arguably the best reason to have regular checkups of your AC and heating units. Not only do unexpected breakdowns interrupt your comfort, but they can also compromise your family’s sense of well-being and security. Additionally, there are other compelling reasons that regular maintenance makes sense:
- Monetary savings. An inefficient heat pump, air conditioner, or furnace consumes more energy and is more prone to malfunctioning compared to a well-maintained unit. Regular TLC reduces fuel bills and keeps the frequency and cost of repairs to a minimum.
- Increased comfort. Inconsistent temperatures and poor air quality are among the problems your family can experience if you don’t care for your heating and cooling equipment. Planned maintenance decreases energy loss through leaky ductwork, assures a constant supply of fresh air, and ensures your system works smarter, not harder.
- Preparing for the future. HVAC equipment is a significant investment. Wouldn’t you rather plan for such an investment instead of incurring the cost unexpectedly? Maintenance lengthens the life of your equipment and allows you to be ready financially when it’s time to upgrade or replace your system.
Benefits of a Complete Comfort Plan
Although we’re happy to service your equipment whenever you call, we recommend a maintenance agreement to eliminate the “out of sight, out of mind” pitfall. Our affordable service plans take the worry out of maintaining your heating and cooling systems. As a Complete Comfort Plan member, you’ll enjoy other benefits:
- Maximized system efficiency
- Reduced equipment failures
- Priority scheduling for service calls
- Maintain a valid factory parts warranty (if applicable)
- 10% repair discount
This plan includes either 1 or 2 visits per year. 1 comprehensive inspection & 1 operational inspection per system (2 Systems). The operational inspection includes:
- Clear & flush drain line
- Inspect & tighten all electrical connections
- Take amperage readings on all load (indoor fan motor, outdoor fan motor and compressor)
- Check caps & valves for leaks and/ or proper snug fit
- Inspect contactor & capacitor
- Check all mounting hardware
- Inspect belt & pulleys for wear (if applicable)
- Record temperature difference across evaporator coil
The comprehensive inspection includes (in addition to the list above):
- Spray no-rinse coil cleaner on evaporator coil
- Replace belt (if applicable)
- Attach gauges & check refrigerant cycle (check pressures, subcool & superheat)
- Evaluate evaporator coil for proper heat transfer
- Check capacitor’s MFD output
- Test safety switches (if applicable)
- Check condenser & evaporator coils for proper heat transfer
With the Complete Comfort Plan, we offer several pricing models depending on the number of systems and the number of visits per year. For a plan that includes one AC System with one visit per year: Customers can choose to pay $7.49 every month or $84.99 every year. For a plan that includes one AC System with two visits per year. Customers can choose to pay $14.99 every month, $84.99 every six months, or $164.99 every year. We also do one-time maintenance tune-ups for customers who’d prefer not to commit to an ongoing maintenance plan.
Expert Maintenance Services from Complete Air Solutions
By the time you realize that your air conditioner, heat pump, or furnace isn’t working right, what was initially a minor concern has typically evolved into a significant irritation and expense. Preseason tune-ups in the spring and fall help catch problems in their infancy before they become major headaches, but they don’t mean much if they’re not performed by a pro.
For outstanding maintenance services, you can count on Complete Air Solutions. We’re a Trane Comfort Specialist contractor, our certified technicians service all models of HVAC equipment, and we do it expertly, efficiently, and cost-effectively.